Saturday, April 4, 2009

Food Photography Lighting Seminar #6



What did I do today? I gave my sixth food photography lighting seminar. I've come up with a one or two day seminar where I take one student and teach them everything I possible can about the subject of food photography. We sometimes even get into different aspects of commercial photography and I share all the tricks and techniques that I know.

Today, I had a guy that works for a city magazine in Indiana. So far I've had students from Ohio, Virgina, Wisconsin, and Arizona. And next month I have one scheduled from Tennessee.

The seminar is designed for current professional photographers that want to move into another aspect of the profession, food photography. I assume that the student knows their way around a camera and has a basic understanding of studio lighting.

It's been going really well and I'm pretty sure that everyone has left here feeling as though they gotten their money's worth.

That's what I did today and here's a shot that today's student came up with. Isn't it yummy?

3 comments:

  1. You must come to Slovenia to make some seminars.
    Great blog and knowledge. Bostjan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or... You could come to the U.S....

    :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you give some advices about how take pictures in the dark? I have all, the camera, lens, the special film reel to nocturnal pictures, but I can't make the correct adjusments to my camera, can you help me with this please.

    ReplyDelete