Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome to the Professional Photography 101 Blog



Welcome to the Professional Photography 101 Blog. You may be familiar with my food photography blog, but if you’re not, you can check it out at http://www.foodportfolio.com/blog. The food photography blog isn’t really a blog, just as the http://www.professionalphotography101.com site isn’t either. Both sites are a collection of articles I’ve written about different aspects of professional Photography.

This blog is intended to be a REAL blog or a collection of thoughts and ideas related to my life as a professional photographer. I plan on including different images and descriptions of those images, on a day-by-day or week-by-week basis, depending on the time available. You may want to “follow” the blog to see what I’ve been up to. I’ll try to target the posts toward up-and-coming professional photographers. Feel free to comment or contact me with any questions you may have.

Thanks

Michael Ray

4 comments:

  1. Oh my... am I the first one? :)
    Well, that's just cool! I guess I deserve some sort of a special status here :)

    Back to reality -- I've been reading your food-photog articles and must say they've been very helpful. Especially about food stylist's tricks :)

    Welcome to "real" blogging!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the good info Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been reading your food photography articles over at your other sites and it has helped me understand photography and lighting a lot more. thank you. keep up the fantastic work!

    sincerest regards, cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. your site a lot of information that can be obtained, so help us in photography insight.

    ReplyDelete