Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What they don't teach in Photography school...

I've been a busy little bee, writing away, but it just hasn't been here... :+) Here are a couple of posts from my other web page that you might find interesting... They're more additions to "what they don't teach in photography school". It's more basic photography / professional photography career information. Hey! Anyone out there on facebook? I just rediscovered it after a few years. Back then, I thought it was only for kids, but now, I'm really enjoying it. If you haven't give it a try.

Well. I have to pack now for a two-day location job in Ohio. I'll post some pictures while I'm gone. In the mean time, check out the link above.

Ta-ta...

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Italy:
    I read all your other web page post....WOW!!!!
    Amazing information. I learn so much.
    Just to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
    Cata.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome...You're welcome...You're welcome...
    :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW - I've added more pages to this page...

    ReplyDelete